Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01465 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 94% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,905TL (1,017,530 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)