Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,977TL (2,054,830 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)