Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.615 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 156% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,934TL (£2,486) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)