Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31073 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,712TL (E£ 21,602) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)