Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.966 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 133% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,582TL (€3,282) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)