Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.302 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,363TL (RM7,961) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)