Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.564 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 85% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,415TL (RM6,018) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.34 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)