Cost of living in George, South Africa vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39090 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,180TL (R 28,601) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)