Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37709 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,912TL (R 18,328) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)