Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,132TL (22,628 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)