Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 116% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,956TL (€2,139) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)