Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03012 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,843TL (293,650 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)