Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.509 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 46% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,143TL (P23,869) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)