Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 69% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,805TL (P15,476) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)