Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04726 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,102TL (¥467,718) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (42 minutes ago)