Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03548 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,187TL (¥315,304) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)