Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05461 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 228% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,768TL (¥288,726) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)