Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05504 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,491TL (¥117,921) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)