Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 46% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,162TL (14,412,214 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)