Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 68% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,736TL (13,162,092 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)