Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.503 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 21% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,454TL (P18,793) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)