Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,531TL (13,655元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)