Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.330 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 177% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,726TL ($4,264) in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)