Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.792 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,161TL ($2,416) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)