Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 146% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,918TL (€3,071) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)