Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.418 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,091TL (R$ 9,231) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)