Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,154TL (16,335 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)