Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.179 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 70% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,732TL (€2,222) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)