Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 98% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,052TL (€2,466) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)