Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 404%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.252 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 167% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,739TL (£1,878) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)