Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.664 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 82% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,106TL (€1,952) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)