Cost of living in Evora, Portugal vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.072 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 106% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,116TL (€2,983) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)