Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.798 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 169% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,896TL (€2,927) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)