Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 153% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,376TL (kr19,724) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)