Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 211% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,523TL (kr29,286) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)