Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,699TL (4,197 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)