Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 69% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 1,365TL (Bs 41,506,026) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)