Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 160% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,231TL (9,766 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)