Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 128% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,611TL (10,683 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)