Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.282 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 111% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,715TL (£1,839) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)