Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.403 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 159% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,701TL (£2,796) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)