Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,726TL (€2,301) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)