Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 18% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,009TL (10,535 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.85 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)