Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03523 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,493TL (155,936 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)