Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.663 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 169% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,877TL ($3,510) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)