Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.256 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 157% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,302TL (NZ$3,471) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (20 minutes ago)