Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10984 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,755TL (Php70,599) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)