Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 69% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,096TL (10,884 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)