Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.933 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 111% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,270TL (9,932 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)