Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,573 prices entered by 536 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.885 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 247% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,620TL (€2,269) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)