Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.393 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,209TL (6,613 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)