Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.561 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,205TL (3,334 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)