Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,008TL (€1,930) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)