Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00982 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 94% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,928TL (1,621,806 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 2 hours ago)