Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 59% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,743TL (15,227元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)