Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17883 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,281TL (23,937₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)