Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018.
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,847TL in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)