Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,064TL in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)