Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.584 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 143% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,412TL ($2,489) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)