Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,297 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06738 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 45% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,319TL (Taka 182,836) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)