Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.449 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,319TL ($3,913) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)