Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03891 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 22% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,621TL (₨144,460) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)