Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03979 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,400TL (₨236,232) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)