Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,265TL (Rp 15,387,367) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)