Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,040TL (Rp 21,717,302) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)